To journey well is to prepare. No, I’m not talking about a vacation or sabbatical. I’m talking about life, which is full of transitions and changes. In fact, our present existence is all about getting prepared for eternity.
Where are you going and what are you doing with your life? Are you prepared to journey well or drift through life on a sea of complaints?
- Why you are going.
- Where you are going.
- With/for whom are you going.
- How you are going to get there.
- Time it will take to get there.
- What you need to take with you/leave behind.
- Stops and layovers.
- Realistic options due to unexpected delays.
- Your limits and levels of flexibility.
- What to expect when you get there.
Will you end your journey in praise or shame? The choice is yours.