Who said you have to get rid of florals in the fall? Yes, the leaves may be changing and colors fading, but there is a way to wear floral prints in the fall. We naturally associate very bright and light colors with the spring/summer and tropical climates. God is amazing. To everything there is a season, and there are fall floral designs and patterns just for you!
- Look for florals on dark colored backdrops. The Dorthy Perkins skirt featured in the Fall Florals set features large flowers on a black background.
- Opt for florals that are jewel-toned. Flowers that are deep in color, such as saturated blues, rich reds, deep purples and heavy oranges work well.
- When wearing bright florals, tone it down with a dark colored blazer/jacket and accessories.
- Add florals as an accent to break up solids. Use a scarf, belt, hat or floral print jacket to do the job! (Yes!)
- Be creative and enjoy the beauty of YOU!